T. +43 (0) 6225 83 44 – 0
F. +43 (0) 6225 83 44 – 34
Data processing by commission
This website is maintained by
UPC Austria Services GmbH
Wolfganggasse 58-60, A-1120 Wien
Tel.: 01/960 60 600
Fax: 01/960 60 960
Firmenbuchnummer: FN 296333i
Firmensitz: Wien, Österreich
Firmenbuchgericht: Handelsgericht Wien
as a technical service provider, they have been commissioned to process data. In doing so, there is no storage and processing of personal usage data beyond the scope of this policy. The data processing takes place in Austria.
Collection, processing and storage of personal data
and the nature and purpose of their use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.schwingenschloegel.at your browser automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address in anonymized (shortened) form
- Browser information (type and version of the used web browser)
- Website you used to visit our website (referrer URL)
- The operating system you use and the name of your access provider
- Date and time of the page access
- Transferred amount of data
- Status information (e.g. error codes)
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
Ensuring a smooth connection of the website
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- Additional administrative or statistical purposes
Using our contact form
The contact form offers you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. The message is sent to email@example.com. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and can respond. Further information (name and telephone number) can be made voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be deleted after responding to your request.
We expressly point out that when transferring your data on the Internet, there is the possibility that they may be taken note of and altered by unauthorized persons. For a confidential communication, contact via this website by way of email or form is not suitable.
Disclosure of data
Your data is strictly confidential. A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
You have given express consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
The disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
In the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, and
This is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR, required for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as the interests of third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or have a notification appear before a new cookie is created. Disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website, however.
Links to other websites
Our Internet site contains references to contents of other providers. These are recognizable by the indication of explicit links (indication of the Internet address), on the basis of corresponding references in the text. External links open in their own browser window. The use of this foreign content is subject to other guidelines than the ones described here.
So-called “social media plugins” (e.g. Facebook Like button) are not used on these pages.
Rights of affected individuals
You have the right:
- In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the correction of incorrect data or completion of your personal data stored by us immediately;
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you require it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- In accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your previous consent at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method for site visits, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
25.05.2018 Version 1.0